The Game Lounge is part of the activity center and is located at the end of the hall on the 4th floor east wing. Usage of the game consoles is reserved for students who have rented the ability to use the machine.
Games and controllers are rented and picked up from the Hawks Nest. USU patrons may not bring their own gaming equipment as a means to bypass the rental process. A CSUSM ID (with current semester sticker) is required to check out any activity center equipment. The game lounge is open Monday through Friday and hours can be found on the Activity Center main page. The Game Lounge is closed Saturday and Sunday.
If you would like to call the Hawks Nest please call (760) 750-7456
Game ConsolesEquipment Checkout: Students $2.00/half hr, Faculty/Staff/Alumni $3.00/half hr
Game consoles are available on a first come, first served basis. Availability also depends on consoles being in good working order. Please contact the activity center for the most up to date information.
Consoles we have are as follows: PS4, Xbox One, Xbox One+Kinect, Wii.
We attempt to have the latest and greatest games. Games are available on a first come, first served basis. Please contact the activity center for the most up to date information. To request a game email firstname.lastname@example.org
Game Lounge Rules:
- Only play with Activities Center games and equipment (you may not use your own)
- No food or drinks inside the game lounge
- If a waitlist forms, play time will be limited to 60 minutes at a time
- Keep volume at 25 or lower out of consideration for other gamers
- Delete user profile after you are finished playing
- Place furniture/equipment back where you found it before you leave