This installation is open to Summer 2017, Fall 2017, and Spring 2018 CSUSM students, staff, and faculty. By submitting your photo(s), you agree to obtain permission from individuals included in your photos, when feasible.
By submitting your photograph(s), you authorize and give full consent to the USU to copyright, publish, modify, and display all photographs and /or quotes taken in which your image and/or quote appears.
You agree that the USU may use or cause to be used, your photograph for any and all installations, public display, publications, Internet/Web and advertising related to the Cal State San Marcos University Student Union without limitation or reservation or any compensation.
1. Entrants submitting photographs for the installation must be a Cal State San Marcos student, staff, or faculty during the 2017-18 academic year. This includes the Summer and Fall semesters of 2017, and the Spring Semester of 2018.
2. Entries must be the original work of the partipant.
3. Entries must be submitted using the online entry form on the University Student Union or through social media.
4. Entrants may submit as many photos as they would like, but only one may be chosen.
5. Please only submit JPEG's.
6. For further questions, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Submit your entries to the our online form, or through social media.