- Scheduled appointments with an Academic Advisor are offered to admitted and matriculated
undergraduate students with majors and/or minors in CHABSS and CSM.
- If you have recently been admitted to CSUSM and have not yet attended a new student
orientation, please DO NOT schedule an academic advising appointment until AFTER you
have attended orientation.
- Be sure to run your ARR and Degree Planner before attending your next academic advising appointment.
Instructions on how to schedule an appointment with an academic advisor.
Scheduling an Appointment
- Appointments can be made within 1 hour to 10 days in advance.
- Appointment length is 30 minutes.
- Appointments cannot be scheduled more than once per week.
- Please arrive on time. Students who arrive more than 15 minutes late to an appointment
will not be seen.
- Please be courteous to other students by canceling your appointment if you are unable
- Students who do not cancel or "no-show" 2 appointments will be blocked from making
further appointments until they connect with their advisor.