University Budget Office
- Strives to provide exceptional service to the CSUSM campus community through budget planning, development and administration.
- Contributes to enhancing the University's financial capacity to meet increased service demands resulting from campus growth through sound budgeting practices.
- Ensures that optimal service levels are in alignment with strategic planning objectives, while maintaining campus financial integrity.
CSU San Marcos
- Budget and Management Reports
- University Budget Committee
- Labor Cost Distribution (LCD) Information
- Organizational Chart
Data Warehouse Reporting
- Data Warehouse 11G Guide
- Sponsored Projects & Campus Programs Guide
- Questions regarding data warehouse reporting, or to schedule training, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Difficulty obtaining access or technical issues please follow this link to the Finance Systems Operations website or email email@example.com.
Latest Budget News
State of California