- Dean of Students Home
- Orientation & New Student Programs
- Dean of Students Directory
- Student Affairs Home
- Civility Home
- Student Outreach And Referral (SOAR) Home
- Student Development Services
- Student Resources
- Noteutopia Information
- Suggested Style Guides
- Academic Dishonesty Definitions
- What's wrong with Cheating?
- Success Tips & Avoiding Cheating
- Faculty & Staff Resources
- Student Conduct
- Alcohol Tobacco and Other Drugs
- Policies and Procedures
- Discrimination, Harassment & Retaliation Resources for Students
- Additional Links
How can the Dean of Students Office serve as a resource for students?
1. Introduce and interpret campus policies and procedures including the Standards for Student Conduct
2. Provide students with information regarding student grievances and grade appeals
3. Support students who believe they have been a victim of discrimination or sexual harassment
4. Serve as a liaison with ASI reps at large
5. SRT (Student Response Team)
6. Email professors for students that are ill
7. Raise questions regarding the impact that campus decisions have on students in committee meetings
8. Clarify ethics, values, and behavior expectations of students
9. Perform background checks for students applying for government positions or other jobs. Please allow five business days for processing.
10. Perform background checks for current students wanting to attend high school dances. Please allow five business days for processing.
Or, follow any of the links below to other resource centers and referrals based on your specific needs as students.
On Campus Resource Centers
- Writing Center
- Math Lab
- Kellogg Library
- Counseling Services
- University Police Department
- Complete List of Campus Resources