To apply for admission to the Fully Employed MBA (FEMBA) program, complete the following:
1. Submit a Cal State Graduate Admission Application online at CSU Mentor and pay the $55 application fee. CSU Mentor states that summer applications are accepted February 1, however the FEMBA summer application opens earlier on October 1. On the application please select the Major/Program Objective “Business Administration,” and for the Degree Objective select “Other master's (MBA, MFA, MPA, etc.)".
2. Submit the FEMBA Supplemental Application (you will receive an email with a link to the supplemental application upon completing the CSU Mentor application) with your resume, essays, references and copies of your transcripts.
3. Request that your official GMAT score report to be sent to CSUSM. The school code for the GMAT test is V38-PT-28. If you are sending GRE scores the school code is 4155.
4. Request official transcripts from all colleges attended to be sent to:
Office of Admissions
California State University, San Marcos
333 S. Twin Oaks Valley Road
San Marcos, CA 92096-0001
Transcripts may also be sent electronically to email@example.com.
5. If you are required to take an English proficienty test, request for your official TOEFL or IELTS scores to be sent to CSUSM.