To apply for admission to the Fully Employed MBA (FEMBA) program, complete the following:
1. Submit a Cal State Graduate Admission Application online at CSU Mentor and pay the $55 application fee. On the application please select the Major/Program Objective “Business Administration,” and for the Degree Objective select “Other master's (MBA, MFA, MPA, etc.)".
2. After submitting your graduate admission application with CSU Mentor you will receive an email within one week to complete the FEMBA Supplemental Application. You will be asked to submit the following with the application:
3. Request that your official GMAT score report to be sent to CSUSM. The school code for the GMAT test is V38-PT-28. If you are sending GRE scores the school code is 4155.
4. Request official transcripts from all colleges attended to be sent to:
Office of Admissions
California State University, San Marcos
333 S. Twin Oaks Valley Road
San Marcos, CA 92096-0001
Transcripts may also be sent electronically to firstname.lastname@example.org.
5. If you are required to take an English proficiency test, request for your official TOEFL or IELTS scores to be sent to CSUSM.