Master of Business Administration
The Fully Employed MBA (FEMBA) Program at Cal State San Marcos has been designed for working professionals, allowing for a balance of work, school and personal life. We are confident that our FEMBA Program will provide you with the knowledge and skills needed for success in today’s dynamic and globally competitive marketplace.
- The FEMBA Program requires 41 units of coursework that can be completed in one and a half years. The program starts in June and ends in December of the following year. Students will take one course at a time in 5-week blocks.
- The curriculum of the FEMBA Program not only develops skills needed for career advancement, but also gives you knowledge and skills that can be applied immediately at your current position.
- The FEMBA Program is enriched with two unique courses that differentiate us from similar programs in the area. These courses are Meet the Leaders, and Critical Skills Workshops.
- The FEMBA Program business work experience requirement assures that students will learn about other industries from fellow classmates, as well as develop strong networking ties.
- You will be taught by a portfolio of professors who have studied at some of the finest business schools in the US and Canada and have amassed significant business experiences that they will share.
- Our state-of-the-art facilities are among the best in the country, offering the latest technology in our smart and active learning classrooms.
Take time and explore the FEMBA program to see how we can help you reach your career goals.