department menu

PDC Request Forms

Use the links below to submit your request to the Office of Planning, Design and Construction

Small Project

Request for renovation of an existing space on campus. 

The typical small project process explained.

Campus Moves

Request for relocation of occupant, furniture, equipment.

Plan Room

Request for campus building record document.


Request for new campus signage.