To serve the educational needs of local, regional, and global communities, the School
of Education advances innovative practice and leadership by generating, embracing,
and promoting equitable and creative solutions.
The mission of the School of Education community is to collaboratively transform education.
- Create community through partnerships
- Promote and foster social justice and educational equity
- Advance innovative, student-centered practices
- Inspire reflective teaching and learning
- Conduct purposeful research
- Serve the school, college, university, and community
- Identify learn's needs
- Plan for and implinet Instruction
- Design and impliment assessment
- Reflecton student's outcomes