Student Administration - Faculty Advisement - Class Schedule
Advisement - Class Schedule - video tutorial - coming soon (Windows Media Player) Required
Advisement - Class Schedule - Word document, with screen shots (767 KB)
The advisement functions in PeopleSoft Faculty Self-service provide you the ability to view many aspects of a student’s academic record. This document provides the steps to view a student’s class schedule.
- From Faculty Self Service select the Advisement tab.
- Click the "New Drop-In Advisees" button
Note: PeopleSoft does not have faculty tied to students as Advisors, this is why we must use the Drop-In process.
- Click the "Search" button to find the student you want to review their schedule.
- You can enter the student’s ID number or a combination of their first and last name.
- Once you have entered the information select the "Look Up" button.
Note: Students ID numbers in PeopleSoft are the same as Banner except the @ has been replaced with a 1. Student’s whose IDs started with 00 have not changed.
- In the Search Results list, select the student whose class schedule you want to review.
- From the "Make a selection and press change" list, select "Class Schedule".
- Click the "change" button.
- The student’s class schedule is displayed.
- Click the "Cancel" button to return to the Advisee section.
Return to the Faculty Self Service topic list.