The Computer Science and Information Systems Department at CSU San Marcos offers quality programs for:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science
- Bachelor's degree with an option in Computer Information Systems
- Master's degree in Computer Science
We offer courses on embedded real-time systems, intelligent systems, mobile computing and bio informatics.
For New Students
- For general questions, contact us at email@example.com.
- Masters applicants should email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Transfering from elsewhere? Check out the articulation agreements first at http://www.assist.org/
- Need alternative course substitutions (non-articulated classes)? Send a complete description of the class using this form to the Department Chair.
- Past Masters Projects and available Research Topics (READ BEFORE ADVANCING TO CANDIDACY)
Congratulations to Chris Turner and Dr. Hadaegh for receiving the Faculty-Student Collaboration Award!
Congratulations to students who have been selected to become ViaSat scholars this summer!
- Student Educational Activity Funding Request - the form is now available.
- Keogh-Yoshii Scholarship Recipients $500 will be given to a CS/CIS major at the start of each Fall semester.
- Please see the ACM student chapter web site for a series of interesting talks given by professionals. They now have an Online Forum for all CS people in the North County at http://acm.csusm.edu/.
- We Student Advisory Board, made up of members from local industries.
- Our CIS students develop systems for local companies. See the list.
- Many of our undergraduate students work on research projects. Check out the Funded Grants.
- Two new annual events: Fall "Meet and Greet New Students" and Spring "Student Software Showcase"
ACM Student Chapter (Join today to learn with your friends)
Alumni Success Stories Find out how successful our graduates are!
A class is full? Get permission numbers from your instructors. Do NOT use the Add/Drop form.
Don't have the pre-requisite? Fill out this form and contact the instructor of the class for approval.
Schedule an appointment with your undergraduate advisor in Craven to make sure you have the right GE classes.