department menu

CHAD Job Opportunities

Many employers in San Diego County are interested in hiring students with a background in Child and Adolescent Development. 



If you are a student and you would like to find out about job opportunities, please visit the CougarJOBS website and see job advertisments in the Cougar Chronicle.  To find out about internship opportunities in our local community and abroad, please visit the Office of Internships.


Employers can access CougarJOBS for free at CSUSM Career Center; see their posting policies here. Employers may also wish to attend our Job Fair; for more information, please contact the CSUSM Career Center. In-home positions are not posted with the Career Center and instead may be advertised in the Cougar Chronicle.