Post-Grad Test Registration Scholarship
One way to expand post-graduate opportunities to FMP students is to alleviate, where
and when possible financial difficulties. The FMP Post-Grad Test Registration Scholarship
will pay for four test fees per Academic Year -LSAT, GRE, GMAT, CBEST, RICA, etc.,
etc. The FMP scholarship is open to all FMP students and its purpose is only for post-graduate
testing registration fees.
Applicants must meet all of the following eligibility requirements:
- Junior or senior at California State University San Marcos
- Faculty Mentoring Program Protégé
- Interested in pursuing a graduate, professional and/or credential program.
- Demonstrate the potential for future professional growth.
- Demonstrate a commitment to an education beyond a Bachelor’s Degree.
- Applicants will be notified within two weeks of deadline of the application whether
the award is received or denied via electronic mail and/or mail, unless otherwise
- Following notification of selection for an award, each recipient must make contact
with the FMP office to process payment of scholarship. (If award recipient has been
previously registered for a test, s/he must provide the original receipt in order
to receive reimbursement.)
- An award can be revoked or suspended under certain conditions. Grounds for revocations
or termination include, but are not limited to:
- Voluntary withdrawal from FMP.
- Discontinuance from the program per FMP review staff.
- Testing cancellation.
The selection process involves a review of the entire application including applicants’
responses to the essay and the resumes by FMP staff. The FMP Post-Grad Test Registration
Scholarship will be continued as long as funding is available.
Deadline: Monday November 12, 2018
Confirm application deadline dates with FMP support staff.
Print out the application, fill it out and drop off the completed application at Kellogg Library 2400.