Post-Grad Test Registration Scholarship
One way to expand post-graduate opportunities to FMP students is to alleviate, where
and when possible financial difficulties. The FMP Post-Grad Test Registration Scholarship
will pay for four test fees per Academic Year -LSAT, GRE, GMAT, CBEST, RICA, etc.,
etc. The FMP scholarship is open to all FMP students and its purpose is only for post-graduate
testing registration fees.
Applicants must meet all of the following eligibility requirements:
- Junior or senior at California State University San Marcos
- Faculty Mentoring Program Protégé
- Interested in pursuing a graduate, professional and/or credential program.
- Demonstrate the potential for future professional growth.
- Demonstrate a commitment to an education beyond a Bachelor’s Degree.
- Applicants will be notified within two weeks of deadline of the application whether
the award is received or denied via electronic mail and/or mail, unless otherwise
- Following notification of selection for an award, each recipient must make contact
with the FMP office to process payment of scholarship. (If award recipient has been
previously registered for a test, s/he must provide the original receipt in order
to receive reimbursement.)
- An award can be revoked or suspended under certain conditions. Grounds for revocations
or termination include, but are not limited to:
- Voluntary withdrawal from FMP.
- Discontinuance from the program per FMP review staff.
- Testing cancellation.
The selection process involves a review of the entire application including applicants’
responses to the essay and the resumes by FMP staff. The FMP Post-Grad Test Registration
Scholarship will be continued as long as funding is available.
Confirm application deadline dates with FMP support staff.
Print out the application, fill it out and drop off the completed application at Kellogg Library 2400.