The Retirees Association seeks to advance the welfare, connections and contributions of retirees and near-retirees through social gatherings, educational and service opportunities, and opportunities for practical support and advocacy for CSUSM.
We hope you will choose to join your CSUSM colleagues to rekindle friendships, make new acquaintances, and maintain connections to the CSUSM community.
- Quarterly newsletter where members receive exclusive updates on Retirees Association news and events
- Library borrowing privileges
- Keep your CSUSM email address
- Discounted pricing on Arts & Lectures series
- Subscription to Steps Magazine
- University Student Union facilities room rental discounts for personal events
- Clarke Fieldhouse gym membership
- Working Advantage membership discount on tickets, travel and shopping.
Annual Membership: $30
Membership for Near Retirees: $30 (For those planning ahead to a retirement on the horizon; two years for the price of one)
Lifetime Membership: $200