CSU Chancellor's Office Policies
- Chancellor's Office Accessible Technology Initiative (ATI): The Official CSU mission and strategy to make information technology resources and services accessible to all CSU students, faculty, staff and the general public regardless of disability
- Campus Accessibility Strategy for Online Education: outlines Campus responsibilities, recent legal settlements, accessibility in Online Courses, and the future of ATI.
- Electronic Accessibility Initiative: The policy promotes and supports an accessible IT environment within the University. By supporting IT accessibility, the University helps ensure that as broad a population as possible is able to access, benefit from, and contribute to its electronic programs and services.
- Code Memo: AA-2010-13: The CSU system identifies that the implementation of ATI is a continuous activity and should be accomplished by the timeline outlined in Code Memo: AA-2007-04.
- Code Memo: AA-2007-04: Outlines that all websites att he CSU should fully conform to Section 508 and that Instructional Material for all course offerings will be accessible by Fall 2012.