The Academic Success Centers has six group study rooms available for use: Kellogg
2106 (4 seats), 2107 (4 seats), 2110 (10 seats), 2112 (4 seats), 2113 (4 seats), and
2116 (10 seats), all of which are available for students to reserve up to an hour
in advance for a maximum of three hours.
To reserve a group study room click here to access biblio.csusm.edu. From Biblio you can log in with your CSUSM credentials
and select the start and end time (max. three hour time block) for the room you would
like to use.
(Open Study Area)
(Inside Study Room)
- Language Learning Center
- Tutoring and support for languages and advising for the Language Other Than English
- Math Lab
- Support for mathematics courses, especially courses that fulfill the B4 General Education
- STEM Tutoring
- Tutoring for many different courses in the College of Science and Mathematics
- Supplemental Instruction
- Specialized out-of-class instruction for several historically difficult courses
- Writing Center
- Tutoring for all students for writing assignments in any course
- Personalized Academic Success Services (PASS) works with students to assess each student’s situation holistically to provide appropriate
support and resources (on-campus or in the community) to help students achieve academic
and personal success.