Students in the Computer Information Systems Option should be able to:
- SLO1: Identify, integrate, apply knowledge to design and build a system of reasonable complexity that solves a loosely specified business problem.
- SLO2: Demonstrate effective oral and written communications in business and technical settings.
- SLO3: Write technical documents such as specifications, design and user-manuals in appropriate formats.
- SLO4: Apply necessary principles and practices of computing and business to complete projects and perform services to meet business objectives.
- SLO5: Demonstrate self-management and team management.
- SLO6: Adjust to changes in computer systems and business environment.