Students in the Computer Information Systems Option should be able to:
- Identify/integrate/apply knowledge to design and build a system of rea sonable complexity that solves a loosely specified business problem.
- Demonstrate effective oral and written communications.
- Write technical documents like specifications, design and user manuals in appropriate formats.
- Apply necessary principles and practices of computing and business to complete projects and perform services to meet business objectives.
- Demonstrate self-management and team management.
- Cope with changes in computer systems and business environment.