Master students in Computer Science should be able to:
- Analyze the architectures of various communication protocols and emerging technologies in local and wide area networks.
- Design, implement and test software based on the object-oriented paradigm to meet specific requirements.
- Understand theoretical foundations and how to apply them.
- Evaluate and compare different algorithms given a task.
- Conduct independent research in a specific topic in Computer Science.
- Develop a project, present and discuss results obtained.
- Document the project.
- Independently acquire new computer-related skills based on previous knowledge.