Project Management career opportunities are increasing even when the job market is challenging. Developing the project management skills employers demand can improve your marketability and may be transferable from one industry to another, giving you flexbility.
This program is designed for current and aspiring project managers and professionals who are interested in attaining a comprehensive understanding of the elements of effective project management.
You will learn how to do the following tasks as they relate to project management:
- Understand the essential elements of a project management foundation
- Be familiar with most common project management concepts and terminology
- Follow concepts from The Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge, PMBOK®
- Understand project proposals, definitions and selections
- Manage robust planning components and the Project Management Plan
- Fulfill project manager’s role during the project’s execution Phase
- Evaluate project performance and determine project health
- Assess project recovery alternatives and develop recovery plan
- Manage project closure and transitioning process
- Exceed the educational prerequisites for the PMP® or CAPM® certification