This Certificate Program is currently being revised.
Please add your name to the below interest list for updates!
Design Your Future!
From Web page design and advertising graphics to publishing, entertainment promotions, game design and animation... Digital Artists play a key role in how today’s companies conduct business communications and promotions. Having an artist’s imagination is helpful. But, getting the skills and competencies needed to launch or advance a creative career is indispensable. In this exciting program series you’ll learn the latest tools of computer design, Web development and animation in an innovative training format which is project based. Whether you’re interested in new media design, and the impact of social media marketing, are responsible for creating your company’s Web site or brochures, or are wanting to update your skills or develop basic skills, these information-packed workshops are just what you need.
- Gain hands-on practice in the elements and principles of design
- Take rough ideas and turn them into powerful visual messages
- Learn to design electronic pages, ads, brochures
- Learn to design dynamic Web pages
- Develop electronic illustration techniques
- Gain an appreciation for commercial digital Photography
- Train on contemporary design software in modern labs
- Create professional quality portfolio samples
- Train with experienced instructors in small class sizes
Potential course topics include:
- Introduction to Design
- Introduction to Photoshop
- Advanced Photoshop
- Introduction to Adobe Muse
- Introduction to Dreamweaver
- Introduction to Flash: Animation for the Web
- Introduction to Adobe Illustrator
- Introduction to Electronic Layout: Adobe InDesign
- Advanced Electronic Layout: Adobe InDesign
- Entering the Design Field: Professional Practices
- Portfolio Presentations