Paralegal & Legal Studies
CSUSM partners with the Center for Legal Studies, a legal education provider focused on providing students with affordable and effective legal education. Curriculum is delivered to students in live lecture, online, DVD, VHS, and Text-only formats, providing our students with the flexibility necessary to achieve their academic goals while continuing with their everyday lives. Our most popular programs include Core and Advanced Paralegal Studies Certifications as well as Legal Nurse Consultant training. Sessions start six times a year and are offered in seven week sessions.
We are pleased to announce that the Paralegal Program is now offered both on campus (live lecture) and online!!
- *Paralegal Certificate (online)
- *Advanced Paralegal Certificate
- Advanced Legal Research & Writing Certificate Course
- Legal Nurse Consultant Training
- Software Essentials for the Law Office-NEW!
- Personal Injury for Paralegals-NEW!
- Legal Investigation Certificate Course
* eligible for Workforce Investment Act (WIA)
These programs are eligible for Military Spouse funding (MyCAA and CAA)- visit the Military Spouse page for more information or apply on the AI portal
For additional information regarding Paralegal degrees and scholarships please visit www.paralegaldegree.org/Careers.