If you're a teacher or educator who is interested in enhancing classroom learning
as well as strengthening your job skills, these certificate programs may be for you.
- Learn the latest educational technology tools and how to effectively integrate them
into the classroom
- Obtain hands-on experience, knowledge of web-based resources and models for successful
- Prepare yourself to become a teacher-leader in innovative educational design
- We offer two course sequences: Approved coursework for Board Certified Behavior Analyst
(BCBA) certification and approved coursework for Board Certified Assistant Behavior
Analyst (BCaBA) certification.
- Our coursework has been approved by the Behavior Analyst Certification Board (BACB)
as meeting coursework eligibility requirements for certification under the BACB’s
4th Edition Task List.
- Candidates will understand, analyze, and reflect on the major concepts, principles,
theories, and research related to Dual Language Education.
- The Dual Language Certificate courses will be offered fully online and can be completed in two to four semesters.
Global Teacher Studies and Preparation: International Baccalaureate Primary and Middle
Years Program and Diploma Years
- Learn the IB curriculum—considered the gold standard for teaching worldwide
- Acquire both theoretical knowledge of the IB program and practical hands-on experience
at an IB World School
- Gain a competitive advantage by obtaining the knowledge and skills to work in IB World
The ALCI offers two teacher training programs for teacher of English: