The CSU lower-division GE requirements must be completed prior to admission to CSUSM.
Note: To view a list of articulated courses with other institutions, visit the Assist Website.
• BIOL 104: Principles of Biology: Human Emphasis
• BIOL 177: Introduction to Anatomy and Physiology for Kinesiology I
• BIOL 178: Introduction to Anatomy and Physiology for Kinesiology II
• CHEM 150 or 105: General, Organic, and Biochemistry for Life
• MATH 125: Pre-Calculus
• PSYC 100: Introduction to Psychology
• KINE 200: First Aid and Safety
• KINE 201: CPR and AED
• KINE 202: Introduction to Kinesiology