- Upcoming Campus Trainings for November 2015
- New CSU Background Check Policy
- Employment Opportunities at CSUSM
- Human Resources
- HR Staff Directory
- FAS Division
- HR Teams
- Employment & Recruitment Process
- Labor & Employee Relations
- Equal Employment Opportunity
- Conflict of Interest
- Mandatory Reporting of Child Abuse and Neglect
- Performance Management
- Whistleblower Protection
- Human Resources Information System
- HR Forms
- Policies and Procedures
- Training & Professional Development
The Furlough Paycheck Calculator has been formulated to assist employees with planning for the reductions in pay due to the implementation of the furloughs.
- Remember the paycheck calculator is for informational estimating purposes only.
- Review your last pay stub and use the information provided on your pay stub to complete the calculator.
- You can change your marital status, increasing or decreasing the number of exemptions for federal and state tax withholding, adding, modifying or canceling a tax shelter or other deduction to estimate the effect on your net pay.
- If you decide that you want to add, change or cancel a specific deduction you will need to complete additional documentation and submit the completed form(s) to the appropriate department for processing.