- Human Resources
- HREO Teams
- FAS Division
- Conflict of Interest
- Employee Relations
- Equal Employment Opportunity
- Employment Opportunities at CSUSM
- Employment & Recruitment Process
- Human Resources Information System
- HR Forms
- Mandatory Reporting of Child Abuse and Neglect
- Performance Management
- Policies and Procedures
- Training & Professional Development
- Whistleblower Protection
- HR Staff Directory
The Furlough Paycheck Calculator has been formulated to assist employees with planning for the reductions in pay due to the implementation of the furloughs.
- Remember the paycheck calculator is for informational estimating purposes only.
- Review your last pay stub and use the information provided on your pay stub to complete the calculator.
- You can change your marital status, increasing or decreasing the number of exemptions for federal and state tax withholding, adding, modifying or canceling a tax shelter or other deduction to estimate the effect on your net pay.
- If you decide that you want to add, change or cancel a specific deduction you will need to complete additional documentation and submit the completed form(s) to the appropriate department for processing.