- Employment Opportunities at CSUSM
- Human Resources
- HR Staff Directory
- FAS Division
- HR Teams
- Employment & Recruitment Process
- Labor & Employee Relations
- Equal Employment Opportunity
- Conflict of Interest
- Mandatory Reporting of Child Abuse and Neglect
- Performance Management
- Whistleblower Protection
- Human Resources Information System
- HR Forms
- Policies and Procedures
- Training & Professional Development
- Summer 9/80 Alternate Work Schedule
MPP's, Staff and 12 month Faculty
The furlough reduction for the 12-month fiscal year period effective July 1, 2009 through June 30, 2010 correlates to 9.23% over 12 months. Furlough implementations beginning with the August 2009 pay provide for an eleven month pay reduction timeline. The incorporation of the July 2009 furlough requirement into the eleven month timeline results in an approximate 10.07% pay reduction in salary over the eleven (11) month period, August 2009 through June 2010.
Faculty - Academic Year
A 9.23% furlough reduction will be applied to salaries of academic year pay plan employees for all pay periods associated with the 2009-10 academic year beginning with the September 2009 pay period.
Employees hired on or after July 31, 2009
A 9.23% furlough reduction will be applied to salaries of most employees hired on or after July 31, 2009.