- New CSU Background Check Policy
- Employment Opportunities at CSUSM
- Human Resources
- HR Staff Directory
- FAS Division
- HR Teams
- Employment & Recruitment Process
- Labor & Employee Relations
- Equal Employment Opportunity
- Conflict of Interest
- Mandatory Reporting of Child Abuse and Neglect
- Performance Management
- Whistleblower Protection
- Human Resources Information System
- HR Forms
- Policies and Procedures
- Training & Professional Development
- CSU Online Professional Development Courses
- Useful Training Links
CSU Online Professional Development Courses
Thanks to the CSU Chancellor’s Office, thousands of engaging online eLearning courses, books, and videos are now just a click away through CSUSM’s Employee Training Center (ETC)! The best part? They’re all FREE!
Browse through the SkillChoice libraries:
SkillChoice IT - NEW!
Books 24x7 (coming soon)
To access these courses:
Visit www.csusm.edu/etc and click on the "Portal Login" button located in the upper righthand corner of the page. Log in with your CSUSM username and password, and once in the ETC click "Course Catalog" under "My Menu" on the lefthand side of the page.
For more information on how to use the ETC, please refer to the ETC User Manual.
NOTE: Employees may complete courses on their own time, or if required by their manager to complete a course, may complete the course during regular work time.
|Missed the in-person training sessions? Access the recording below:|
The Mediasite in which the trainings are hosted will require you to log in with your CSUSM username and password to gain access to the video recordings.