Working With Peripherals
Scanners & Digital Cameras
will either work when you plug them in, or you'll have to download the newest drivers.
When our technicians install Windows Vista on your machine, they will map your printer for you. But, in case you need to map a printer, here are the step by step instructions:
- Click the Start menu and select "Run...".
in the "Open:" field and click the "OK" button.
- Double click your printer on the prnsrvmac list.
- If you see the "Install driver" pop-up:
- Click the "Don't show this again" box.
- Click the "Install driver" button.
- You will see an installation progress pop-up; please be patient.
- When you see the printer window, you can click the "Printer" menu and select "Set As Default Printer".