- College of Education, Health and Human Services
- Kinesiology Home
- Impaction and Application Process
- Academic Advising and Permission Numbers
- Who is my advisor?
- Advising forms
- Course Articulations
- How to search for a GE course
- Permission numbers
- Degree options and courses
- Research and Labs
- Program Learning Outcomes
- Employment Opportunities
- Faculty/Staff Directory
- Temecula Program
- Graduation Celebration!
- Graduate/Alumni survey
How to search for a GE course on the schedule
Most of you probably have no idea how to search for individual GE requirements in the registration system (e.g. How do I find a BB class?). Here’s how you do it:
1. Go to the Search window, leave everything blank. Click the “Additional Search Criteria” triangle:
2. Click each of the two “Magnifying glasses”.
Fill in the first one with GERQ, the only option available:
You will now see this:
3. Next, select the second magnifying glass and choose the GE requirement you want to search for, such as BB, CC, or DD:
4. Then click SEARCH!! You can only search for one GE requirement at a time.