Mail / Drop Off / Contact Instructions
Where to mail or drop off the required written materials?
If you want verification of our receipt of any submitted materials, you must use certified mail, via U.S Postal Service, with Return Receipt Requested. The Return Receipt cards will be signed by the Mail Center at the University. Please be aware that we will not reply to any calls or emails asking if we received your packet, materials, or transcripts. Our front-desk staff cannot verify receipt of materials which are dropped off at CEHHS Student Services.
College of Education, Health & Human Services
Attn: Traditional/LVN-BSN Nursing Application
CSU San Marcos
333 S. Twin Oaks Valley Rd.
San Marcos, CA 92096-0001
Drop Off Location
CEHHS Student Services
CSU San Marcos
University hall 221
San Marcos, CA
Link to Campus Map
Questions regarding the Traditional or LVN-BSN application process, or changes to any information you originally submitted on the application, should be sent to email@example.com. Please include your full name on the email message.
- Program Entry Requirements
- Mandatory Nursing Skills Assessment
- Pre-Nursing Core
- Other Course Requirements for the Degree
- Conditional Admit to the Program
- Background Checks
- Nursing Program Sequence
- Nursing Program Costs
- Nursing Program Expectations/Stressors
- University Admissions and Instructions
- AP/IB/CLEP Transcript Instructions
- Sending Transcripts to the School of Nursing
- University Language Other than English Requirement/ Proficiency