Application Instructions for our Fall LVN to BSN Program
- Program Entry Requirements
- Mandatory Nursing Skills Assessment
- Pre-Nursing Core
- Other Course Requirements for the Degree
- Conditional Admit to the Program
- Background Checks
- Nursing Program Sequence
- Nursing Program Costs
- Nursing Program Expectations/Stressors
- University Admissions and Instructions
- AP/IB/CLEP Transcript Instructions
- Sending Transcripts to the School of Nursing
- University Language Other than English Requirement/ Proficiency
- You must apply to the School of Nursing between Oct. 1 - Nov. 30, one year in advance, for our Fall admission cycle. A non-refundable $50.00 Program Evaluation Fee will be required to process your application. Applicants who meet the minimum requirements must pay $100.00 skills fee and pass the LVN-BSN Skills Assessment prior to entry to the program. Be sure to submit all required materials by the Submittal Deadlines (Oct. 1 through July 3) to prevent voiding your application to the LVN-BSN program.
If you want confirmation of our receipt of submitted materials to the School of Nursing, you will need to follow the instructions under our "Mail/Drop Off/ Contact Instructions". For students who are applying for entry to the University to pursue a second Bachelor's degree, click on the "University Admissions" link below.
All applicants, please review each of the following links to find the pertinent information that you need. Failure to do so may cause your application to not move forward. You are responsible for reading the following information, failure to do so may cause your application to not move forward.