The Academic Senate acts as the representative body within the faculty through which the responsibilities of the faculty are exercised.
The Academic Senate formulates, evaluates, and recommends to the President of the University policies and procedures which pertain to the development, maintenance, and improvement of the University program in academic matters.
The Constitution & Bylaws of the University Faculty and the Academic Senate establish the basis upon which the Academic Senate participates in the governance of CSUSM.
- Assigned Time for Exceptional Level of Service to Students Policy - 10/8/15
- RTP Calendar 15/16
- AY 14/15 Standing Committee Year-end Reports
- LAMP Report 14/15
- CSU Faculty & Admin Responses to Proposed CCC Baccalaureate Programs
- Senate and EC Meetings, AY 15/16
- Halualani and Associates Report - Diversity Mapping
- Lecturer Inclusion at CSUSM
- PPT-Emergency Alert/Active Shooter Q&A
- Brakebill/Wang Awards
- Campus policies
- Senate resolutions
- Graduation Initiative (GI)
- Early Start
- CSU: AA News & Reflections
- System resolutions
- ASCSU + Faculty to Faculty + Draft Resolutions
- CSUSM CFA