The Academic Senate acts as the representative body within the faculty through which the responsibilities of the faculty are exercised.
The Academic Senate formulates, evaluates, and recommends to the President of the University policies and procedures which pertain to the development, maintenance, and improvement of the University program in academic matters.
The Constitution & Bylaws of the University Faculty and the Academic Senate establish the basis upon which the Academic Senate participates in the governance of CSUSM.
- Cocos Fire - PPT - Chief Robert McManus
- RTP Calendar
- Senate and EC Meetings, AY 14-15
- Lecturer Inclusion at CSUSM
- ROTC Survey Results
- ROTC-MILS FAQ
- Vacant seats
- Brakebill award process
- Campus policies
- Senate resolutions
- Long-range Academic Master Plan (LAMP) report; May 17, 2013
- Restructure survey results & next steps
- Budget Central
- Cal State Online
- SB 1440
- Graduation Initiative (GI)
- Early Start
- CSU: AA News & Reflections
- System resolutions
- ASCSU + Faculty to Faculty + Draft Resolutions
- CSUSM CFA