LEAN SIX SIGMA FOR HEALTHCARE
This program prepares individuals in Lean Six Sigma Skills and strategies that can be applied within the healthcare industry to improve processes and provide safe and effective healthcare environments. The program will demonstrate the practical application of Lean Six Sigma methodologies.
This is an excellent professional development opportunity for Healthcare Administrators, Executives, Nurses, Physicians, Clinical Staff, Pharmacists, Laboratory Staff and Office Administrators. Participants should have leadership and communication skills, knowledge of the healthcare field and demonstrated trust and credibility with their organization.
- Discuss the characteristics of Lean Six Sigma
- Apply Lean Six Sigma tools and techniques to heathcare performance improvement projects
- Develop effective teamwork skills for cultivating a culture of continuous improvement
- Utilize problem solving tools to conduct root cause analysis
- Employ mistake proofing, visual management and 5S strategies to enhance safety in the healthcare environment
- Construct value stream maps to identify waste and reveal improvement opportunities
- Lead Lean Six Sigma projects that will eliminate waste and improve conditions for patients and providers
Dates: Tuesdays and Thursdays, October 15th-November 26th, 2013
Registration closes October 1st, 2013
Time: 6:00pm - 9:00 pm
Fees: $1,999 for entire program