Admitted Students Checklist
To find out if you have been admitted, go to myCSUSM
myCSUSM is your student center where you can perform several tasks relevant to your academic
- Search for and enroll in classes
- View your grades and academic history
- Apply for graduation
- View, accept, and decline financial aid offers
- View and pay charges, and more
Once you have been admitted, do the following:
- Step 1: Select on the "INTENT TO ENROLL" button. This will tell the University that you accept and are planning on attending.
- Step 2: You will receive an email about registering for orientation that will most likely
be the first week of June. There is a cost for orientation. You can make a payment
or sign a deferment and it will be taken out of your Financial Aid.
Note: If you defer payment and attend the orientation, but do not decide to attend the
university you will be required to pay this fee.
- Step 3: Attend Orientation — Important: You must register for orientation and you must attend orientation.
- Step 4: Important: Freshmen are required to start classes in the summer. Contact ACE Scholars Services for dates classes will be held (from late June to late July).
- Step 5: Be sure to have filled out any scholarship applications. For more information about
scholarships, financial aid, and more, go to Scholarships & Resources
Questions? Be sure to contact ACE Scholars Services for assistance.