Group Study Rooms
The Academic Success Centers has six group study rooms available for use: Kellogg
2106 (4 seats), 2107 (4 seats), 2110 (10 seats), 2112 (4 seats), 2113 (4 seats), and
2116 (10 seats), all of which are available for students to reserve up to an hour
in advance for a maximum of three hours.
To reserve a group study room, visit Biblio's Reservation Calendar. From Biblio you can log in with your CSUSM credentials and select the start and
end time (max. three hour time block) for the room you would like to use.
Open Study Area
Inside Study Room
- Language Learning Center
- Tutoring and support for languages and advising for the Language Other Than English
- Math Lab
- Support for mathematics courses, especially courses that fulfill the B4 General Education
- STEM Student Success Center
- Tutoring for many different courses in the College of Science and Mathematics
- Writing Center
- Tutoring for all students for writing assignments in any course
Student Outreach and Referral (SOAR) and Cougar Care Network (CCN)
Personalized Academic Success Services (PASS)
- Personalized Academic Success Services (PASS) works with students to assess each student’s situation holistically to provide appropriate
support and resources (on-campus or in the community) to help students achieve academic
and personal success.