CAMP Eligibility Criteria
In order to qualify for the College Assistance Migrant Program (CAMP), all potential students must meet the following eligibility criteria:
- Be admissible to California State University San Marcos
- Be a U.S. Citizen or U.S. Legal Resident
- Have a Migrant/ Seasonal Farm Work Background, can be achieved be meeting one or two
of the following:
- Student is a current or former participant of the Migrant Education Program.
- Student, parent (s) or immediate family members living in the same household, have
spent at least 75 days in migrant or seasonal farm work during the past 24 months,
in one or more of the following agricultural activities:
- Production of crops
- Dairy products
- Poultry or livestock
- Cultivation of plants/trees (may be eligible)
If you have any questions about CAMP eligibility please contact our office at (760) 750-4280.