The Campus Connect curriculum is redesigned every year to keep the program innovative, exciting, and up-to-date with current campus happenings. The curriculum committee, comprised of prior year participants, is charged with incorporating the theme and showcasing and highlighting various elements of CSUSM in a dynamic, interesting curriculum.
As the campus continues to grow and with only nine sessions of program content, the curriculum committee has an incredibly challenging task, but each year they strive to highlight and share the remarkable work happening at CSUSM.
Examples of the departments or topics covered in past sessions include:
- University divisions and Vice President presentations
- Colleges and Dean presentations
- Ongoing research on campus like surf research, speech pathology
- Sustainability Garden
- Sports Center and Campus Recreation
- CSU Shiley Institute for Palliative Care
- Student Academic Support Services and its programs like TRIO, Project Rebound, and ACE Scholars
- Behind-the-scenes tour of the facilties trade shops and the University Police Department building
If you are interested in having your department or team highlighted in a future session of Campus Connect, please contact email@example.com.