The information below is NOT for student use. Students must log in and complete the training via the instructions provided to you via email from firstname.lastname@example.org or on the main page of this webpage. Reviewing the demo content WILL NOT be tracked and it will not count towards your succesfull completion of the training requirement.
Demo Access (please do NOT provide to students)
code - 1527876edemo
The demo is the same as the student program except it:
1. has a more minimal login page
2. has no account setup page
3. allows you to jump between different program components and fast forward videos (students are unable to do this), and
4. does not track anyone’s use.
1. Click link and complete login page with code above
2. Please read “Employee Mandatory Reporting Obligations”
3. Complete the privacy/consent page (actual answers are irrelevant)
4. A “Pre Test” will come up next, you DO NOT have to complete this, but this allows you to see what our students are quizzed on. Simply click on “HOME” at the top of the screen to bypass this and access the program table of contents. Students must achieve an 80% on the “Post Test” to pass and fulfill their requirement.
5. Click the program component you would like to review; when finished, click HOME again to select another component
If you have any technical difficulties accessing the program, please contact Terrylynn Pearlman with Student Success via email at email@example.com
If you have questions regarding the training content, student requirements, etc., Please contact Brittany Pannell at firstname.lastname@example.org or (760) 750-4935.
For additional information on Title IX and Gender Equity, please visit the following webpage: