Video provided by the Campus Election Engagement Project (CEEP).
Over 200 million Americans can vote early. Only 40% actually do.
California Mail in Ballots will be mailed to all registered voters starting the week
of October 5.
Once you receive yours, cast your ballot, reseal it and send it out! No need to delay.
Perks to Mail-in-Ballot
- SIMPLE. A mail-in ballot, instructions and “I Voted” sticker will be mailed to all registered
voters starting Oct. 5.
- SAFER. Make voting decisions and mark your ballot comfortably at home.
- SECURE. Seal your completed ballot in your postage paid envelope.
- Be sure to sign it, date it and return it by mail promptly so it is received well before Election Day. Your signature is required for your ballot to count! Sign your name like it appears on your driver’s license or ID card.
- CELEBRATE. Join the campus Election task force for National Vote Early Day, on Saturday, October 24.
- TRACKING. Sign-up for text notifications for “Where’s My Ballot?” Sign up now to receive notifications.
- If you haven’t received your Mail-in-Ballot by October 19, call the Registrar of Voters at (858) 565-5800.