What Can You Recycle?
Cardboard and Paper
- Cereal and food boxes
- Juice and milk cartons
- Paper cups and insulating sleeves
- Color and white paper
- Post-it notes
- File folders
- Newspaper and phone books
Plastics 1 - 7
- Cups and lids
- Food containers
- Rigid plastic
We also recycle
- Batteries: regular alkaline and cell phone, Call SHS x4502 for drop off locations
- Printer cartridges: inkjet or laser
- E-waste: anything that plugs in or takes batteries
Interoffice mail to Distribution Services (firstname.lastname@example.org) or call x4539
The following items are Trash:
- Astro-bright, high gloss & carbon paper
- Napkins, paper towels, and tissues
- Padded envelopes and packing bubbles
- Stickers and adhesive paper
- Transparencies and laminated paper
- Plastic bags and plastic food wrap
- Picture frame glass and broken glass
- Porcelian and ceramic items
- We collect extra office supplies (paper, 3-ring binders) and unwanted small office
- These items are offered to the campus community.
- If there is no use for these items, they are donated to charity.
- If the item is broken we recycle it, disassemble it for recyclable parts.
- Our last option is to throw it away.
Have Questions? Unusual material?
Email: email@example.com or call 760-750-4625
Contact Safety, Health & Sustainability at x4502 if you have any toxic or hazardous
material(s) to dispose.