Committee for International Research
The Committee for International Research (CIR) began as the International Research Faculty Working Group. We are CSUSM faculty who conduct research and creative activities outside of the United States.
We aim to:
- Build a community of faculty members who do international research and creative activities
- Develop creative ideas on how to support the international research needs of faculty
- Strengthen relationships and communication between faculty and university resources
- Engage in and promote interdisciplinarity across the campus
- Amplify and promote the amazing international research of our faculty to CSUSM, the larger community, university donors, etc
International Research Faculty Fellow
The International Research Faculty Fellow will work with the Committee for International Research (CIR) and the Dean of Graduate Studies and Research to provide leadership in promoting, advancing, and sustaining the work of CIR. Visit the International Research Faculty Fellow to learn more.
Meetings are open to all CSUSM faculty who conduct research and creative activities outside the U.S. Please contact Cecilia Uy-Tioco (email@example.com) or AsherLev Santos (firstname.lastname@example.org) with any questions.
Spring 2023 Meetings:
All meetings will be held through Zoom from 12:00 PM - 1:00 PM.
|February 3, 2023|
|March 3, 2023|
|April 7, 2023|
|May 5, 2023|
Fall 2022 Meetings:
|November 4, 2022|
|December 2, 2022|