CSU Chancellor's Office Programs
Steps to Applying
2022-23 Application Deadline: February 1, 2022
- Visit the CDIP website for application details, including information on securing a faculty mentor, letter of
- Contact the Campus Coordinator for any questions. Meet if necessary.
- Apply online!
SCHOLARS ARE ANNOUNCED MID-MAY VIA EMAIL.
2022-23 Internal Campus Deadline: February 1, 2022
- Set meeting with the Campus Coordinator and get application info and requirements.
- Identify your Faculty Mentor.
- Work on your essays.
- Meet with Campus Coordinator for review and approval.
- Upon approval, submit application and accompanying materials online (link and instructions
will be provided by Campus Coordinator).
Please note that your online application will be sent to the Campus Coordinator for
approval. If you did not meet with the Campus Coordinator prior to submission, your
application will be automatically withdrawn.
SCHOLARS ARE ANNOUNCED EARLY JUNE VIA EMAIL.
California Pre-Doctoral (Sally Casanova) Scholars
- Cynthia De La Rosa, Sociological Practice
- Dr. Xuan Santos, Faculty Mentor
Chancellor's Doctoral Incentive Program Scholars
- Gloria Diaz, Science Technologies/Technicians
- Dr. Robert Iafe, Faculty Mentor
- Jordan Grasso, Social Sciences
- Dr. Richelle Swan, Faculty Mentor