department menu


How to Request AP/IB/CLEP Transcripts

For AP, IB, CLEP or Military

Please have these official transcript/scores sent to the University's Office of Admissions & Recruitment.  We will obtain a copy of such transcripts/scores from that office. You must, however, indicate on your School of Nursing application that you have received such course credit, so that we will know to look for your transcript/scores.

AP (Advanced Placement)

To request a score, call (609) 771-7300 or (888) 225-5427, or visit the College Board website for more information. CSUSM’s institution code is 5677.

CLEP (College Level Examination Program)

To request a score report, call (800) 257-9558, if ordering with a credit card, or download a Transcript Request Form by going to the College Board website.

There is a fee for having a CLEP transcript sent to our University.  The transcript will show CLEP exams taken over the last 20 years (unless you ask for some scores to be excluded). Students will be asked to provide name (as it was at testing time), date of birth, social security number, address and phone, exam title(s), test date(s), testing location(s) or center(s), and where they want scores sent.


IB (International Baccalaureate)

To learn how to request a score, go to the International Baccalaureate website.  You will need to provide: your full name as it appears on your IB diploma or certificate; the month and year of examination sessions; your candidate number if available; your date of birth; the name of your high school; and your e-mail address or phone number.