department menu

Nonresident Alien (NRA) Payment

The Office of Global Education offers guidance and support for campus departments wishing to invite international short-term faculty, visiting lecturers, research scholars, or performers to the university. Depending on the financial compensation being offered, Global Education will also assist in determining their legal eligibility for payment.

To determine which visa status is the best suggestion or to determine what is needed for international visitors, please complete the following form "Information for International Visiting Faculty and Scholars" and submit to Global Education at

If you have any questions, please contact the International Student and Scholar Advisor at