Distribution & Property Control Services
Distribution & Property Control Services Dock/Office Hours:
Monday - Friday 9:00 am to 3:00 pm
Distribution and Property Control Services is dedicated to optimizing service while
providing products and services that maximize system resources; maintaining the highest
level of professionalism, ethics and integrity in support of the university mission.
- Provides accurate accounting for the acquisition, movement and disposition of University
- Receives and delivers all incoming packages for the University.
- Packs and ships all outgoing materials via appropriate carrier.
- Supports all academic & administrative mail service needs of the University.
- Sorts and delivers all incoming USPS and intra-campus mail and processes all outgoing
- Provides information and assistance for bulk mail, special permit mail, overnight
mail, postal forms and information on USPS postal regulations and restrictions.
Distribution & Property Control Services Dock/Office Hours: Monday – Friday 9:00 am
to 3:00 pm
You may bring your mail to Distribution Services located in the University Services
Building, Room 32. The following cut-off times must be met for mail to be processed
and sent out on the same day:
- Federal Express: 2:00 PM
- USPS Express Mail, Certified Mail: 2:00 PM
- USPS FIRST CLASS, Priority, Air Mail: 3:00 PM
Please call Distribution Services at Ext. 4525 if you have any questions.
University Services Building
441 La Moree Road
- San Marcos, CA 92078
Office Hours Due to COVID: Monday - Friday 9:00 am - 3:00 pm