- Procurement, Contracts & Support Services
- FAS Division
- Accounts Payable
- Centralized Customer Support E-Mails
- Distribution Services
- Business Reply Mail
- Distribution Services Staff Directory
- Supply Request
- Training Request
- Chargebacks Detail Report
- Delivery Schedule and Cut-Off Times
- Distribution Services Forms
- Bulk Mail
- Mail Piece Design
- Mail Standards
- FAS Forms
- FAS Policies and Procedures
- Materials Management
- Print Solutions Program
- Procurement & Contract Services
- PCSS Organizational Chart
- Staff Directory
- University Copier Program
- Tax Accrual Instructions
Distribution Services is dedicated to optimizing service while providing products and services that maximize system resources; maintaining the highest level of professionalism, ethics and integrity in support of the university mission.
USPS Mail and Intracampus Mail
- Supports all academic & administrative mail service needs of the University.
- Sorts and delivers all incoming USPS and intra-campus mail and processes all outgoing mail.
- Provides information and assistance for bulk mail, special permit mail, overnight mail, postal forms and information on USPS postal regulations and restrictions.
- Receives and delivers all incoming packages for the University.
- Packs and ships all outgoing materials via appropriate carrier.