Distribution Services is dedicated to optimizing service while providing products and services that maximize system resources; maintaining the highest level of professionalism, ethics and integrity in support of the university mission.
• Supports all academic & administrative mail service needs of the University.
• Sorts and delivers all incoming USPS and intra-campus mail and processes all outgoing mail.
• Provides information and assistance for bulk mail, special permit mail, overnight mail, postal forms and information on USPS postal regulations and restrictions.
• Receives and delivers all incoming packages for the University.
• Packs and ships all outgoing materials via appropriate carrier.
University Services Building
441 La Moree Road
San Marcos, CA 92078
Monday – Friday
7:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.