Fall '21 Payment Plan
Students wishing to have additional time to pay their tuition and fees can do so by signing up for the Fall ’21 installment payment plan. The payment plan costs $25 and consists of a down payment and three installments. The down payment consists of mandatory campus fees and the optional SIRF fee, with tuition and class fees spread out across three installments.
Sample term fees and installment amounts
|Mandatory Campus Fees||$988|
*Sample represents a full-time Undergraduate student
Sample Breakdown of Amounts Due and Deadlines for Students on Payment Plan
Due August 25th
Due September 8th
Due October 8th
Due November 8th
|Amount Due:||$990.00||$957.00 + $25 Fee||$957.00||$957.00|
Campus Fees and SIRF
1/3 of tuition and
|1/3 of tuition||1/3 of tuition|
How to Sign Up for Payment Plan
1. Log in to MyCSUSM
Under the finances section, click on the drop-down menu.
2. Select 'Enroll in Payment Plan' and click the arrow button.
3. The active Payment Plan Options will display. Click on the radio button to select
the plan and click the 'Next'
4. A summary of the plan will display. Be sure to review the terms and conditions
of the payment plan and note
that the cost of the payment plan is $25 which will be due at the same time as the first installment due date.
5. If you agree to the terms and conditions of the payment plan, check the box indicating
you agree and then
click the 'Enroll' button.
6. A confirmation and summary of your enrollment in the payment plan will appear.
Click the ‘View My Account’
button to exit the process and review your account.
Contacting Cashiers Office:
Cougar Central is open Monday - Friday, 8:00 am to 5:00 pm. Student Financial Services staff are available by phone Monday through Friday, 8:00 am - 5:00 pm.
Location: Cougar Central, Craven Hall 3800
Phone: (760) 750-4490
Fax: (760) 750-3158