- Initial teaching credential.
- Completion of the Graduate/Post-baccalaureate University Application.
- Interview with appropriate School of Education Admissions Committee.
- Two (2) letters of recommendation from individuals familiar with the candidate’s work in the field of education.
- Statement of Purpose describing your interest in the program, as well as how the program fulfills personal, educational, and career objectives.
- GPA according to the university admission policy.
- Official transcripts.
All materials will be evaluated to assess an applicant’s qualifications for admission; however, no one indicator shall determine acceptance of an applicant.
Students who wish to transfer in courses from other institutions may do so if the program faculty assesses that the course content is aligned with the program student learning outcomes. Program faculty will consider up to 9 units of graduate-level coursework that a student has successfully completed at another institution.