department menu

Billing Changes

Request for changes in billing should be made by email to  Please include the service, extensions, and the account it is moving from and to.  For new auxiliary accounts, include the description of the account and the program director.  Requests must be authorized by the department budget manager or department director or manager.

Any potential mis-billed items should be sent by email to  Please provide extension billed, dates, what the issue is or any other pertinent information that will help us resolve the problem quickly.