What is email feedback?
Email feedback is support over your student Gmail. With this service you can:
- reserve a time for a tutor to look over your work with your concerns in mind
- sit back while they dedicate time to providing feedback, both summative and specific
- recieve links to valuable digital resources
- recieve a clear list of strategies for continuing your writing process
*Note: We will only annote your work, not proofread or change it's content.
How to Do It
- Make an appointment.
- Wait for an email from your tutor.
- Reply with some important information: your paper, assignment prompt, and a response to the tutor’s questions.
- Wait for your tutor’s feedback, which will arrive in your inbox shortly after the time you reserved for the tutor
to look at your work.
- Enjoy revising!
When making an appointment
- Proceed to www.appointments.csusm.edu
- Select The Writing Center.
- Select only "Email us for feedback"
- Select an available slot (highlighted in green) that works best for you!
- Recieve a confirmation email from Accudemia.
When replying to your tutor
Include the most up-to-date version of your materials. These include:
- your instructor's assignment prompt
- your drafted material
- any auxilliary materials
Please be candid and detailed in your response to your tutor's questions. Your responses
help guide the tutor's attention to support you the best they can!
While you wait, check out Quick Help
A tutor may be able to answer your questions in the Quick Help channel on Microsoft
Teams. Learn more about Quick Help!
After you hear back from your tutor
Send feedback about your session to firstname.lastname@example.org. We strive to always improve our services!