Academic Programs coordinates the University-level curriculum review and approval process, maintains technical course data and attributes in PeopleSoft, publishes the General Catalog, and archives course syllabi.
- See Catalog and Curriculum for information on the Catalog, Curriculum Records and Forms, and Credit by Exam.
- See Academic Scheduling for the Class Schedule, Scheduling Information, and Academic Calendars.
Office Office Hours
- Monday - Friday
- 8:00AM - 5:00PM
- Craven Hall 5201
- Academic Calendar
- Catalogs & Addenda
- Curricula Review
- List of Majors/Minors
- Office of Graduate Studies & Research
- Office of First Year Programs
- Planning and Academic Resources
- Program Review & Assessment
- Programs offered through Extended Learning
Academic Programs facilitates and implements university processes for faculty and staff that ensure high quality delivery of the curriculum for the students. We do this through collaborating with university constituents, continually striving to achieve common goals.
Academic Programs will be known for its commitment to excellence in service, teamwork, and innovative solutions that support the university’s mission, with a special emphasis in the values of diversity and inclusivity, and a curriculum that develops students’ intercultural competence in advancing the progress of the region, the state, and the global community.