Meeting and Event Planning Certificate Program
Are you energized by pulling together unforgettable Events, Meetings and Conferences in San Diego and Riverside Counties?
Do you have a flair for details?
Then this program is for YOU!
This exciting program focuses on the meeting and event planner's practical "need to know" tools and skills. Attend individual courses or complete all the required courses and earn a Meeting and Event Planning Certificate of Completion in one semester.
Learn from industry professionals and gain a solid understanding of the myriad of details and behind-the-scenes considerations needed to ensure that your meeting or event is the success you and your clients hoped for.
- Monday/Wednesday 6-9:30pm for the CSUSM San Marcos Location
(Temecula classes have been cancelled Spring 2016)
Fee: $149 Individual Classes ~OR~ $1490 entire Certificate (plus textbook)
- CSUSM Alumni & Students receive a 15% savings! Call our office to register!
- WIOA and MyCAA Funding Approved
If you are.....
- Interested in learning more about the meeting and event planning industry as a potential career
- Currently responsible for planning and implementing meetings and events
- An experienced meeting and event planning professional looking to update your skills
- A business owner looking for ways to expand your services and value to your clients
- A hospitality industry professional or industry supplier
Then this is the program for you!
To Request Additional Information about our Meeting & Event Planning Certificate Program, please submit your contact information.